AutoMAT is a plugin for Marmoset Toolbag 3 designed for quick material setup inside a scene.
It automatically assigns the provided textures to the respective materials and provides some extra tools like Single Map View mode, useful for debugging and error checking.
Read more on the Wiki: https://bit.ly/AutoMATWiki
- Automatic texture assignment reading from a single folder
- Flexible name matching to widen filename compatibility
- Single Map View mode that previews individual textures and displays missing ones
- Manual Mode using Material Groups that allows for control over single materials
- Extras including Normal Flip Y, Duplicate Match behaviour, and more
- Currently doesn't support secondary shaders like Subsurface Scattering, Anisotropy, or Parallax. This is more of a design choice but it could be addressed in the future, based on user feedback. Read more about it here.
- Fixed a bug on macOS that would prevent textures from being applied to the material.
- Included a small readme.txt to assist with plugin installation.
- Plugin released
So far tested only on Marmoset Toolbag 3.08, but it should work with previous versions as well.